As I have said in other blogs, I come across a lot of great infographics which I like to write about, and share with all of you.
This week I am going to be talking about LinkedIn. Did you know that 1 out of 3 professionals on the planet, has a LinkedIn Profile? Did you also know that over 25 million profiles are views on LinkedIn daily? LinkedIn is the king of B2B social networking, and this won’t be changing anytime soon.
Keep reading for my 5 minute LinkedIn marketing plan for LinkedIn beginners, intermediates, and advanced users.
If you’re a LinkedIn beginner, here is how you can expand your LinkedIn network and implement your LinkedIn marketing plan in 5 minutes!
- Check your connection requests = 1 minute
Whilst LinkedIn is a professional social network, don’t feel like you have to only connect with people you have done business with. Accept any pending requests to help grow your network.
- Thank you message = 3 minutes
Regardless of whether you personally know your new connection, reach out and send a thank you message for connecting. This might also be a good time to share a piece of content you think your new connection may like.
- Send a friend request = 1 minute
If you want to expand your LinkedIn network, you need to send connection requests. Spend just a minute a day, and send at least one connection request.
If you have experience using LinkedIn, here is how you can expand your LinkedIn network in 5 minutes!
- Check your profile views = 3 minutes
Do you know who has been looking at your profile? They may not be a sales lead now, but they could potentially be in the future.
- Share content = 2 minutes
One of the best ways to expand your LinkedIn network, is to share great content that is relevant to your audience. I do this on a daily basis and it has helped me build my network inside of LinkedIn.
If you have been using LinkedIn for years, here are some expert tips that will help you expand your network even further.
- Submit content to LinkedIn Today = 3 minutes
Contact the business development team at LinkedIn, and share your content with them. As long as you have a LinkedIn share button on your site, and have consistently shared content with your audience then you might just be in luck.
- Comment on posts = 1 minute
How often do you comment on your connections posts? This should be a daily action if you want to increase your network.
- Schedule a call, or meeting with a connection = 1 minute
Reach out to a connection of yours that you have history with and suggest a mutually beneficial time to either have a call or meeting. This could lead to more business.
Click here for the link to the full infographic.
Where To Go From Here
Join our upcoming webinar on Thursday, 30th January at 19:00 GMT where Social Selling expert Vic Williams and I will be sharing more than 25 years of combined LinkedIn experience to help you be successful in 2020.
In just 90 minutes, Vic and I will help you optimise your profile and content to take it to the next level and ensure success, and will be sharing the latest, most up-to-date strategy to be successful.
Why is this for me?
- Get to the TOP of LinkedIn for your specific keywords in less than 60 seconds
- How to position yourself as a trusted EXPERT everyone wants to work with
- Build your LinkedIn network with QUALITY business connection
- Learn 3 SECRET LinkedIn features you didn’t know about
- How to build and grow your PERSONAL brand
- How to turn LinkedIn CONVERSATIONS into hot leads and paying clients
- The top 5 MISTAKES most LinkedIn users make (and how you can avoid them)
- Design and implement a networking STRATEGY
Register today to learn how the top executives on LinkedIn get the most out of their profile and content.