The reason why LinkedIn has been so successful as a B2B social network is because they understand their target market and they know what tools and technologies we want to use, when looking at ways of sharing content on LinkedIn. Here are three of the best ways to gather and share content on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn has been a leader in pushing content over the past year and it’s latest product showcases this.
This is a new tool that allows companies to share content with their employees on not just LinkedIn, but Twitter as well. It is available on iOS, Android and Desktop. Elevate will help you increase engagement and connections within your business by sharing authentic content, directly from you.
Elevate will also measure your communities activity to suggest the most optimum time for you to share posts to get the most visibility. You will also have access to analytics so you can see how many likes, comments and shares your content receives.
Last year LinkedIn announced that they had acquired Newsle. LinkedIn’s goal has been to inform users about their community, relevant news and any other important information.
“LinkedIn and Newsle share a common goal: We both want to provide professional insights that make you better at what you do,” the LinkedIn statement says. “For example, knowing more about the people in your network – like when they’re mentioned in the news – can surface relevant insights that help you hit your next meeting with them out of the park.”
This is a great way to stay up to date with what is going on in your network and to connect with your community when they have achieved something newsworthy.
Pulse is LinkedIn’s professional news app which is tailored to your interests. You can customise the news you see so that the content you are sharing is relevant to your industry and those you are connected with on a professional level.
These are three great tools you can use to share content online. As well as Elevate Newsle and Pulse, you can also use LinkedIn’s Publisher tool. I have been using it since it was introduced last year and have posted close to 100 articles and have had over 44,500 views and thousands of likes and comments on LinkedIn alone. Make sure you use this feature as it is completely free of charge and a great way to share content online.
WHERE TO GO FROM HERE
What if I told you, you could generate a 6-figure income through LinkedIn in just 21 days?
This is one of the best LinkedIn learning opportunities you’ll have this year, and it’s 100% free, certified and live!
AND HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD CARE:
- LinkedIn users are FOUR TIMES more likely to visit your website than Facebook users.
- LinkedIn generates the HIGHEST visitor-to-lead conversion rate at 2.74%, which was 277% higher than Twitter.
- 40% of users use LinkedIn DAILY
- 94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content.
In my NEW and EXCLUSIVE 1 hour live and free webinar on the 24th May at 7pm, I will share with you my 6-step power formula for LinkedIn success in just 21 days!
HOW YOU’LL BENEFIT:
- My 6-step power formula to generating LinkedIn success in 21 days
- How to find potential customers through LinkedIn’s “new” search functionality
- Win new business at ZERO cost by driving organic traffic from Google
- Get to the top of LinkedIn for your specific keywords in less than 60 seconds
- How to share the perfect content for your professional LinkedIn network
- How to use LinkedIn’s brand new interface
- The three secret LinkedIn features you didn’t know about
- How to design, and implement a LinkedIn networking strategy for success.
Join me on the 24th May at 7pm to find out how I built a LinkedIn community of over 13,000 connections, 14,500 content followers and daily engagement that attributed to a 6-figure income.
You can sign up via the below link.