As I have always said, content is king. It has to be relevant, suitable for your audience and most importantly sharable. Over the years, the way we market our content has changed so to be as up to date as possible, here are 21 new content marketing rules for 2015.
1. Quality is just as important as quantity
2. Quantity still matters
3. Tread carefully with keywords
4. Share your business with other businesses
5. Have a voice customers can identify with
6. Find out what works for you, and stick with it
7. Great content = shareable links
8. Transparency will build trust with your customers
9. Know your biggest competitors
10. Don’t just post… be engaging
11. Use different sources for inspiration
12. Share your ideas in multiple ways
13. Re-use your best content
14. Headlines are crucial
15. Content must be first class
16. Use the news
17. Use one piece of content to promote another
18. Have a content marketing plan
19. Make sure your content is driving sales
20. Always ask for feedback
21. Take your time
How are you planning to content market your business in 2015.
Ready to produce game-changing digital results in your business?
Subscribe to receive cutting edge insights on digital leadership and transformation- straight to your inbox
We do not sell or share your information with anyone.
Leave A Comment