I’m sure you already know how valuable and essential social media can be to a businesses success online, but if you don’t; here are 5 statistics to change your mind.
- There are 2.3 BILLION active Social Media users
- 78% of YOUR customers who complain via Twitter expect a response within 60 MINUTES
- Over 70% of Social Media users will recommend products to their friends/family
- There are 40 million active small business pages on Facebook
- Over 80 million photos are uploaded to Instagram DAILY
If you’re new to social media, you might be overwhelmed and trying to build a socially-savvy network where you provide value and insight might be very difficult.
Let me help YOU overcome your initial social media issues with my simple & effective social media guide. No matter what your skill level is, this social media guide will help you in one way or another.
- YouTube users upload 300 hours of video, an increase from 72 hours a year ago.
- Netflix subscribers stream nearly 80,000 hours of video.
- Vine users view more than 1 million videos.
- BuzzFeed users watch more than 34,000 videos.
- Instagram users like more than 1.7 million photos.
- Snapchat users share nearly 300,000 snaps.
- Pinterest pinners pin nearly 10,000 images, up from 3,400 a year ago.
DID I BLOW YOUR MIND YET?
HERE ARE FIVE MORE HUGE STATS:
- Facebook users Like more than 4.1 million posts.
- Twitter users tweet more than 347,000 times, up from 277,000 a year ago.
- Apple users download 51,000 apps, up slightly from 48,000 a year ago.
- Amazon sees more than 4,310 unique visitors.
- Uber passengers take nearly 700 rides.
WHAT IS IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDE?
How to Do Your Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day
- Who you should be engaging with
- Social media tactics
- Finding relevant content
Monthly Preparation in 60 Minutes
- What kind of plan should you be using?
- The importance of social media auditing
- Researching your industry
What, When, Who, Where and How?
- What type of content should I be sharing?
- When is the best time to post?
- Who is your target audience?
- Where do I post?
- How often do I post on Social Media?